What is the Golden Visa?
The Golden Visa is the best immigration program worldwide. Obtaining the Golden Visa is your first step to enter the European Market. The Golden Visa is attributed for an initial term of one year, renewable for two-year terms as long as the conditions under which the Visa was granted remains unaltered, after which Portuguese citizenship may be applied for. Portuguese citizenship, consequently, offers an European passport. Among the 1.649 Golden Visas issued in 2014, until October 1.563 were obtained by investing in the real estate market. Since the beginning of this program, Chinese citizens represent 80% of those who adhered, benefiting from:
- You'll have total access to European education and the labour market within the Schengen Area*
- You will have access to the United States of America without the need of any other type of Visa.
- A quick and simple process that will allow you to receive your Visa within two months
- Holders of the Golden Visa may request the entry and residence of family members
- You may choose freely to acquire a real estate property and it will remain yours permanently
- It is tax friendly
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Denmark, Slovakia, Slovenia, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Norway, Czech Republic, Europe Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Sweden, Switzerland and United Kingdom